Stella Populis by Blondey
Blondey (b. 1997) is a British artist, clothing designer, skateboarder, and model who works in London. His artwork engages with themes of celebrity, super fandom, popular culture, mental illness and modern-day religion. Blondey has been exhibited internationally.
Ronchini Gallery is pleased to present, Stella Populis the first solo exhibition in London by 22-year-old Blondey; an artist, clothing designer and skateboarder.
The exhibition, Stella Populis by Blondey, includes photography, digital illustration and installation, and is a study in the manifestations of super-fanaticism relating to both religion and pop culture in an attempt to draw parallels between the two.
Press & Downloads
- Press Release
- Evening Standard Magazine | What to do in London
- FAD MAGAZINE | 22 year old Blondey, artist, clothing designer and skateboarder to open his first exhibition in London
- HYPEBEAST | An Exclusive Look Inside Blondey McCoy's "Stella Populis" Exhibition
- THE FACE | Listen to Blondey McCoy talk about his art
- Shelflife | Blondey McCoy's 'Stella Populis' Exhibition
- Made in Shoreditch | 22-YEAR OLD ARIST BLONDEY OPENS FIRST GALLERY SHOW IN LONDON